Hunters can apply online for a reserved hunt by visiting hunting.IN.gov and clicking on the “Reserved Hunt Info” link.
The online method is the only way to apply. Applicants must possess a hunting license valid for the hunt for which they are applying. Applications must be completed by the application deadline.
Hunters will be selected through a computerized, random drawing. Drawing results will be posted at wildlife.IN.gov within two weeks after application deadlines, and an email will be sent to applicants when results are posted.
Applications are currently open for:
• Dove hunt draw: Applications must be completed by July 28. Applicants may select their desired date and property. Properties participating are Atterbury, Jasper-Pulaski, Kankakee, LaSalle, Pigeon River, J.E. Roush Lake, Willow Slough, Blue Grass and Winamac fish & wildlife areas.
• Various other fish & wildlife area hunts: Applications must be completed by Aug. 21. Properties include Deer Creek and Fairbanks Landing fish & wildlife areas and Tern Bar Slough Wildlife Diversity Conservation Area.
• Military/refuge firearm, primitive and archery deer hunt draw: Applications must be completed by Aug. 21. Hunts on military/refuge properties may be cancelled at any time.
• Youth firearm deer hunt at Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge: Applications must be completed by Aug. 21
• Pheasant hunt draw: Applications must be completed by Sept. 27. The Nov. 3 hunt is reserved for youth hunters only (ages 17 and younger).
• State park deer reduction draw hunts: Applications must be completed by Aug. 20.
Only one application per hunt is allowed. No changes can be made once the application is submitted.